||College of Chemistry, Nankai University. Received PhD degree
||College of Chemistry, Nankai University. Received MS degree
||College of Chemistry, Nankai University. Received BSc degree
||Professor, College of Chemistry, Nankai University
||Associate Professor, College of Chemistry, Nankai University
||Lecturer, College of Chemistry, Nankai University
The main research directions of our group are the basic science research of the preparation of new catalytic materials and applied research of petrochemical industry and fine chemicals. It includes the molecular engineering design of molecular sieve materials, hydrotreating catalysts, MOFs, VCM catalysts and the design and reaction engineering of the catalytic hydrogenation of new materials. It concerns the molecular sieve, load-based nano-composite carrier, the new functional materials of amorphous alloys, transition metal nitrides, etc. So far, we have applied 3 US patent and 130 China's invention patents, of which 60 applications are authorized. More than ten research results have been applied in the industry.
HONORS AND AWARDS
2014, 'Nankai District Science and Technology Innovation Figure'
2012, Candidate for the first level of ‘131’ Innovative Talents Training Project in Tianjin
2009, New Century Excellent Talents Support Program
2008， 'Nano Catalytic Materials’, Tianjin Industry-University-Research Joint Outstanding Contribution Award
2007， 'Nano Functional Materials’, Tianjin Industry-University-Research Joint Outstanding Contribution Award
2006， 'Design of New Nano-catalysts and Application in Important Chemical Reactions’,Tianjin Technology Invention Second Prize
1. Active centre and reactivity descriptor of a green single component imidazole catalyst for acetylene hydrochlorination. Chaoyue Zhao, Xianliang Qiao, Zenghuimin Yi, Qingxin Guan,* Wei Li.* Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2020, 22, 2849-2857.
2. Single-Atom AuI–N3 Site for Acetylene Hydrochlorination Reaction. Zheng Chen,1 Yinjuan Chen,1 Songlin Chao,1 Xiaobin Dong, Wenxing Chen, Jun Luo, Chenguang Liu, Dingsheng Wang, Chen Chen, Wei Li,* Jun Li,* and Yadong Li.* ACS Catalysis 2020, 10, 1865-1870.
3. Constructing Pyridinic N-Rich Aromatic Ladder Structure Catalysts from Industrially Available Polyacrylonitrile Resin for Acetylene Hydrochlorination. Xianliang Qiao, Chaoyue Zhao, Zhiqiang Zhou, Qingxin Guan*, Wei Li.* ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2019, 7, 21, 17979-17989.
4. DFT studies on the mechanism of acetylene hydrochlorination over gold-based catalysts and guidance for catalyst construction. Chaoyue Zhao, Qingxin Guan*, Wei Li*, Inorg. Chem. Front., 2019, 6, 2944-2952.
5. Constructing of fragmentary g-C3N4 framework with rich nitrogen defects as highly efficient metal-free catalyst for acetylene hydrochlorination. Xianliang Qiao1, Zhiqiang Zhou1, Xinyu Liu, Chaoyue Zhao, Qingxin Guan*, Wei Li*, Catal. Sci. Technol., 2019, 9, 3753-3762.
6. Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Cages Encapsulating CuZn Alloy for Enhanced CO2 Reduction . Xiaosong Hu, Chaoyue Zhao, Xin Hu, Qingxin Guan*, Yanlin Wang, and Wei Li*, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 28, 25100-25107.
7. Facile in situ Encapsulation of Highly Dispersed Ni@MCM‐41 for the Trans‐Decalin Production from Hydrogenation of Naphthalene at Low Temperature. Xiaoyun Song, Qingxin Guan*, Yu Shu, Xiaojing Zhang, Wei Li*, ChemCatChem, 2019, 11, 1286-1294.
8. Metal–organic framework‐derived cobalt and nitrogen co‐doped porous carbon with four‐coordinated Co–Nx for efficient acetylene hydrochlorination. Xiaobin Dong, Chaoyue Zhao, Qingxin Guan, Wei Li*, Xiufang Xu*, Appl. Organomet. Chem., 2018,doi.org/10.1002/aoc.4570.
9. The Synergistic Effect of CuZnCeOx in Controlling the Formation of Methanol and CO from CO2 Hydrogenation. Xiaosong Hu, Wei Qin, Qingxin Guan*, Wei Li*, ChemCatChem, 2018, 10, 4438-4449.
10. Nondestructive construction of Lewis acid sites on the surface of supported nickel phosphide catalysts by atomic-layer deposition. Guoxia Yun, Qingxin Guan*, Wei Li*, J. Catal., 2018, 361, 12-22.
11. Sulfur and nitrogen co-doped mesoporous carbon with enhanced performance for acetylene hydrochlorination. Xiaobin Dong, Songlin Chao, Fanfan Wan, Qingxin Guan, Guichang wang, Wei Li*, J. Catal., 2018, 359, 161-170.
12. Controllable Self-catalytic Fabrication of Carbon Nano Materials Mediated from Nickel Metal Organic Framework. Fang Zou‡, Song L. Chao‡, Yuxuan. Wang, Yan L. Wang, Qingxin. Guan and Wei Li*, Environmental Science: Nano, 2017, 4, 46-51.
13. Nitrogen-doped Carbon Derived from ZIF-8 as a High-performance Metal-free Catalyst for Acetylene Hydrochlorination. Songlin Chao, Fang Zou, Fanfan Wan, Xiaobin Dong, Yanlin Wang, Yuxuan Wang, Qingxin Guan, Guichang Wang,* Wei Li*, Scientific Reports, 2017, 7, 39789.
14. Controllable Assembly of Al-MIL-100 via an Inducing Occupied Effect and Its Selective Adsorption Activity. Mo Qiu, Qingxin Guan, Wei Li*, Cryst. Growth Des., 2016, 16(7), 3639–3646.
15. Study of the active site for acetylene hydrochlorination in AuCl3/C catalysts. Songlin Chao, Qingxin Guan, Wei Li*, J Catal., 2015, 330, 273-279.