周传政 特聘研究员 博士生导师
Prof. Chuanzheng Zhou (C.-Z. Zhou)
2004-2010 Ph.D. in Bioorganic Chemistry,
1997-2001 B.S. in Chemistry,
Professor (tenure-track), State Key Laboratory of Elemento-organic Chemistry, Nankai University
Postdoctoral Fellow，Johns Hopkins University. Advisor: Professor Marc M. Greenberg
AWARDS AND HONORS
2012 Travel Award of 244th ACS National Meeting,
2009 Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-financed Students Studying Abroad (国家优秀自费留学生奖学金)
2007 Gordon Research Conference, Chair's Refund,
1. Weng, L.; Zhou, C.; Greenberg, M.M. “Probing Interactions Between Histone Tails and Nucleosomal DNA via Product and Kinetic Analysis” ACS Chem. Biol. 2015, 10, 620-630. [Featured in Chemical Research in Toxicology Spotlights: Chem. Res. Toxicol. 2015, 28, 2−3]
2. Zhou, C. and Greenberg, M. M. “DNA Damage by Histone Radicals in Nucleosome Core Particles” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 6562-6565.
3. Zhou, C. and Chattopadhyaya J. (2013) “Challenges in the Chemistry of Small Interfering RNA as Potential Therapeutics to Inhibit Cellular mRNA Expression” In Elsevier Reference Module in Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering; Reedijk, J. (Ed.) Elsevier: Waltham, MA; doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-409547-2.05337-3.
4. Zhou, C., Sczepanski, J. T. and Greenberg, M. M. “Histone modification vis rapid cleavage of C
5. Sczepanski, J. T., Zhou, C. and Greenberg, M. M. “Nucleosome core particle catalyzed strand scission at abasic sties” Biochemistry, 2013, 52, 2157–2164.
6. Zhou, C, Sczepanski, J. T. and Greenberg, M. M. “Mechanistic studies on histone catalyzed cleavage of apyrimidinic/apurinic sites in nucleosome core particles” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 16734-16741.
7. Zhou, C and Greenberg, M. M. “Histone catalyzed cleavage of nucleosomal DNA containing 2-deoxyrionolactone” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 8090−8093. [Featured in JACS Spotlights: J. Am. Chem. Soc.2012, 134, 9021]
8. Zhou, C. and Chattopadhyaya, J. “Intramolecular Free-Radical Cyclization Reactions on Pentose-Sugars for Synthesis of carba-LNA and carba-ENA and the Application of Their Modified Oligonucleotides as Potential RNA Targeted Therapeutics” Chem. Rev. 2012, 112, 3808-3832.
9. Zhou, C. and Chattopadhyaya, J. “Why carba-LNA Modified Oligonucleotides Show Considerably Improved 3′-Exonuclease Stability Compared to that of the LNA Modified or the Native Counterparts : A Michaelis-Menten Kinetic Analysis” J. Org. Chem. 2010, 75, 2341-2349.
10. Zhou, C. and Chattopadhyaya, J. “The synthesis of therapeutic locked nucleos(t)ides” Curr. Opin. Drug Discov. Devel. 2009, 12, 876-898.
11. Zhou, C.; Plashkevych, O.; Chattopadhyaya, J. “Double Sugar and Phosphate Backbone-constrained Nucleotides: Synthesis, Structure, Stability and Their Incorporation into Oligodeoxynucleotides” J. Org. Chem.2009, 74, 3248-3265. [JOC Featured Article]
12. Zhou, C.; Liu, Y.; Andaloussi, M.; Badgujar, N.; Plashkevych, O.; Chattopadhyaya, J. “Fine Tuning of Electrostatics around the Internucleotidic Phosphate through Incorporation of Modified 2′, 4′-Carbocyclic-LNAs and -ENAs Leads to Significant Modulation of Antisense Properties” J. Org. Chem. 2009, 74, 118-134.